We are offering a full-time EMPLOYED position in a newly refurbished centre with x-ray facilities on site.
We are experienced coaches and love to mentor. Indeed, our coaching business has a proven track record of achieving incredible results for our clients. Joining our team means this will all be taught to you first-hand whilst we pay you!
Your first few years in practice are so important. They will influence the rest of your career and how you will practice as a professional for years to come.
For most associates, life post studying and in practice is often quite different to how they envisaged. We are here to make that transition as easy as possible.
You’ll enjoy coming to work. You won’t be left on your own. In fact, you’ll be surrounded by a team of people who will provide tremendous support to you. You’ll spend most of your adult life working so we want to make sure when you come to work you love it.
Steady flow of patients.
We are a long-established practice with a marketing team and an extensive marketing strategy that generates a vast number of new patients allowing you to build your list quickly.
We have developed a mentoring and support program that retails at £7000 that you will have exclusive access to.
We will provide you with the type of support and mentoring that you deserve, along with an abundance of new patients for you to care for.
We will also provide you with the tools you feel you are lacking not only to build but to sustain an ethically flourishing patient list.
Based in the north of Manchester, nine miles from the city centre our location is perfect for anyone who wants the hustle and bustle of city living or the quiet life in one of the many surrounding villages. As long as you are an outgoing and uplifting individual who is interested in personal development and well-being, we would love to have you as part of our team.
We can offer you
1. Support with your technique and help in mastering your adjusting skills.
2. A guaranteed basic wage/retainer plus achievable bonuses –earn UPWARDS of £30k in your first year with us.
3. Adjusting shifts no longer than six hours at a time with patients cluster booked rather than spread across an entire day.
4. A mixture of early morning starts and early finishes and afternoon starts and 730pm finishes.
5. Weekly coaching sessions covering case studies, technique and communication skills amongst others as well as monthly one-to-ones.
6. A month of training focusing on building your confidence and mastering your consultation, report of findings and your adjusting skills. We even pay you for this!
If you are keen to continue your development and growth in a supportive, refined, and empowering environment then we can help you achieve your goals.
Sounds great? Apply now! We have new patients waiting for you!
Helping you to be the best you can be. ￼￼￼
￼￼￼￼￼￼Closing date. 14th October 2020. Flexible starting date.