Texas Metro Chiropractic
- Have the best of both worlds as a practicing Chiropractor: practice independence, exclusive focus on patients, and full support of administrative duties (billing, insurance verification, scheduling, etc.).
- Professional marketing resources and services, full IT support, patient management, and new patient acquisition through major employer and athletic partnerships also provided (no outside referrals needed).
- We focus on value and are committed to helping patients achieve full, lasting recoveries.
- Treatment is 95% specialized, manual therapy.
- Extensive paid training, ongoing education, and professional development, and support from a large network of peers.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary plus monthly production bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package: medical, dental, and vision insurance, a Health Savings Account with a generous monthly employer contribution
- 401(k)-retirement savings plan with company match, basic life and long-term disability insurance, malpractice insurance
- Paid time off, paid company and floating holidays, flexible work schedules, and a casual dress environment.
Significant earning potential as your practice grows, resulting from the best reimbursement and collection rates in the entire industry.
- Due to growth and rapid expansion, we have openings at multiple clinics.
- Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio options.
- There are also some positions in other states, call for details.
To learn more and for confidential consideration, please call and/or send an email to Job Requirements:
Associated topics: authorization, cbo, coder, coding, data, data entry, front desk, hospital transcriptionist, medicare, receivable