We are seeking a skilled Chiropractor who is committed to excellence and delivering the highest level of chiropractic care to work full-time or part-time. We are open to local candidates and anyone who is interested in relocating to the Columbus area. This position is for an established clinic.
* Doctor of Chiropractor License for State of Ohio or ability to obtain license
* Proficiency in the standard four diversified adjustments including: Supine Cervical, Prone Thoracic, supine (AP) thoracic and bilateral side posture
* Cheerful, outgoing demeanor and enthusiastic approach to exceptional patient support
* Maintain a professional appearance and appropriate attire
* Ability to work weekends.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
* Provide consultations, exams, and treatment plans for chiropractic maintenance visits
* Provide high quality care and advice to each patient
* Ability to build relationships and educate patients on benefits of regular chiropractic wellness care
* Enter chiropractic visits notes into electronic notes software
* Utilize diversified adjustments and drop tables
Salary and Benefits
* Compensation target is $80,000 to $90,000 per year.
* Part Time $35 per hour
* Company paid malpractice insurance, CE, and Licensing fees
About The Joint Corp.
Driven by the mission to improve the quality of life through routine and affordable chiropractic care, The Joint Chiropractic is an emerging growth company making quality care convenient and affordable for patients seeking pain relief and ongoing wellness. For more information, visit www.thejoint.com.
You are applying to work with a franchisee of The Joint Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set own terms of employment, including wage and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees.
Associated topics: bilingual, care, family, general practice, hospitalist, outpatient, physician, physician md do, provider, urgent