Are you passionate about chiropractic care?
Do you love helping people feel their best?
At The Joint, our mission is to improve the quality of life through routine and affordable Chiropractic care. We are positively changing chiropractic care nationwide. The Joint is the largest provider of non-insurance, self-pay chiropractic health care in the United States. Our network consists of modern, consumer-friendly chiropractic clinics and Doctors of Chiropractic that deliver quality care of the highest standards. At The Joint, our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing chiropractic maintenance and preventative care.
If you are committed to convenient, quality chiropractic care for all and meet the qualifications below, we invite you to apply.
Fort Walton Beach (coming soon)
* Coverage/Associate DC: This role is primarily used for coverage work, holiday coverage, or occasional weekend shifts.
* Staff DC: Full-time or Part-time DC. Regularly scheduled and important member of the DC team. Potentially floats between multiple locations.
* Lead DC: Primary DC at a particular clinic location on a full-time basis. Carries light management responsibilities in a sort of Assistant Manager role.
* Director DC: Clinic Director or Area Director. Takes on a full suite of operational & leadership responsibilities. Helps in day-to-day operations of the clinic.
* Generous hourly pay or base pay plus performance bonuses as part of an above-market compensation package
* Benefits offered and vary based on location
* Company-paid malpractice insurance
* Opportunities for advancement across the State of Florida
* Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing, and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
* Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine-related conditions.
* Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
* Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
* Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
* Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
* Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
* Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
* Patient chiropractic care and education
* Building positive doctor-patient relationships
* Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
* Sales of membership packages
* 4-year bachelor degree from an accredited college
* A doctor of chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
* Passing scores for Parts I, II, III, and IV from NCBE
* A recent NBCE SPEC exam is an acceptable alternative for Part IV
* Valid DC license in the applicable state
* Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in the applicable state
You are applying to work with a franchisee of The Joint Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own terms of employment, including wage and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees.
Associated topics: care, family, family practice, outpatient, physician, physician md, practice, practitioner, provider, urgent care