Are you passionate about chiropractic care? Do you love helping people feel their best? Are you tired of all the hassles of running your own practice and not getting paid?
If you answered "YES" and chiropractic is your calling, not just a job, you're our kind of Chiropractor!
If you are committed to convenient, quality chiropractic care for all and meet the qualifications below, we invite you to apply.
**Currently not offering relocation to those who live outside of Ohio**
* Generous base pay ($35 per hour)
* Company-paid malpractice insurance
* Opportunities for advancement across the nation
* Part-Time opportunity (22-24 hours per week)
* Working 3 days per week at 3 different clinics (one day/week at each clinic)
* Clinic locations are Parma, Avon, and Fairview Park, Ohio
* Looking for someone to work Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
* Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing, and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
* Evaluate patient's neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine-related conditions.
* Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
* Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
* Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
* Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
* Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
* Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
* Patient chiropractic care and education
* Building positive doctor-patient relationships
* Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
* Sales of membership packages
* 4-year bachelor degree from an accredited college
* A doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
* Passing scores for Parts I, II, III, and IV from NCBE
* A recent NBCE SPEC exam is an acceptable alternative for Part IV
* Valid DC license in the applicable state
* Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in the applicable state
At The Joint, our mission is to improve the quality of life through routine and affordable Chiropractic care. We are positively changing chiropractic care nationwide. The Joint is the largest provider of non-insurance, self-pay chiropractic health care in the United States. Our network consists of modern, consumer-friendly chiropractic clinics and Doctors of Chiropractic that deliver quality care of the highest standards. At The Joint, our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing chiropractic maintenance and preventative care.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Associated topics: bilingual, family, family medicine physician, family practice, family practice physician, outpatient, practice, primary, primary care, provider