Haig Chiropractic Corp is looking for chiropractors of all experience levels. We are a cash practice that focuses on wellness adjustments only (diversified and drop table). We don't deal with insurance which means you can focus on doing what you love, providing chiropractic care! No PI, No Work Comp , No Hassle.
- Full time - $60,000 - $70,000 + Bonus
- $1000 signing bonus - Full time
- Company Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Full Time
- Paid Holidays for Full Time
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
- Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Patient chiropractic care and education
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships
- Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
- 4 year bachelor degree from accredited college
- A doctor of chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
- Passing scores for Parts I,II,III and IV from NCBE
- A recent NBCE SPEC exam is acceptable alternative for Part IV
- Valid DC license in applicable state
- Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in applicable state
Haig Chiropractic Corp has clinics in Glendale and Pasadena. Haig operates as The Joint Chiropractic. It s our mission to improve the quality of life through routine and affordable Chiropractic care. Our chiropractors deliver quality care of the highest standards. Our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing chiropractic maintenance and preventative care.
If you are committed to convenient, quality chiropractic care for all and meet the qualifications below, we invite you to apply.
Associated topics: bilingual, care physician, clinic, family medicine, family practice physician, nocturnist, outpatient, primary, primary care, provider