What will my role be as an Associate Doctor of Chiropractic?
You will act as a key player on the clinical team and have the overall responsibility of caring for patients in an evidence-informed manner, all the while leading the charge to ensure that the total experience for the patient is superior.
What are my benefits?
* Competitive salary based compensation with regular opportunities for performance raises and bonuses (55k - 75k DOE + no cap bonus structure)
* Over three weeks of paid time off
* Nearly unlimited continuing education opportunities (both internal and external)
* A full suite of company sponsored benefits health, dental, vision insurance
* Paid licensure fees and malpractice insurance
* Robust clinical training and company orientation
* 401K plan with company match
* And many, many more
* Retirement plan
* Professional development assistance
What will I be responsible for?
* Living the company s Vision, Mission, and Values
* Patient-centered clinical care inclusive of initial exams, re-exams, chiropractic adjustment/manipulation, attended and unattended modalities, soft tissue therapy (Graston/ART/Myofascial Release/FAKTR/Kinesiology Taping), Funhab /Rehab exercise, radiology services, implementation of HEP, and more.
* Evidence-based report of findings
* Collaboration with other team members on clinical care pathways for patients
* Gold-standard coding and documentation to ensure compliance with all Federal, state and payer regulations
* Communication with referring sources as well as the community in your market
* Communication on social media to build awareness, promote our brand, and increase new patients to your practice
What qualifications are required for this opportunity?
* A Doctor of Chiropractic Degree
* Post graduate (or pre-graduate) training
* Demonstrated ability to understand and execute existing clinical strategies
* Demonstrated ability to use evidence informed strategies to provide superior clinical care to patients, build our referral base, grow new patients and maximize brand awareness.
* Effective oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills in order to interact effectively with other members of the team and all levels of management, patients, current and prospective referral sources and the community at large
What will my experience look like with Kaizo Health?
At Kaizo Health, the members of the team come first. The leadership team s philosophy is one of living our vision, mission and values, and ensuring the best possible experience for every member of the team. We work hard, but we also know how to have fun. We regularly have company gatherings and celebrations. We are looking for talented, creative and innovative individuals to help us achieve our vision for a healthier, happier world.
Our company s list of awards and accolades include:
* America s Best Loved Practice (DrScore.com)
* America s Best Loved Doctor (DrScore.com)
* Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private US Companies
* Smart CEO Volt Award for Technology Implementation
* PT Products Magazine s Top Practice
* Performance Health (Parent Company of Theraband and Biofreeze) first US Center of Excellence
* NCQA Back Pain Recognition Project First US Multi-location practice to be recognized
* One location
* Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
* Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
* Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
* Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
Please do not contact the clinics directly regarding positions. If you are interested, please apply online at the link on this posting to be considered.
Associated topics: family, family medicine, family practice, family practice physician, hospitalist, physician md, practice, practitioner, primary, urgent