Looking for a new way of delivering quality chiropractic care?
The right adjustment is all it takes.
Here at The Joint Chiropractic, we've got your back. As one of our doctors, you will find that our unique operating model gives you all the support you need to focus on doing what you do best: looking after your patients. We support you with marketing, manage your insurance and deal with all of your business administration, as well as ensuring that you have the financial stability and security to think long term. Underpinning all of this is a clear set of values that drive every decision we make: trust, respect, accountability, integrity, excellence.
It may feel like a big change, but the right adjustment is all it takes to start moving your career in the direction you want. On the path to ownership? Towards a better work-life balance? Or simply to concentrate on improving the quality of life for the patients who walk through the door.Whatever your goal for the future, you will quickly find that The Joint has the flexibility, agility, and commitment to help you achieve your aspirations.
More and more chiropractors are discovering just what The Joint can do for their career. Join the Movement.
- Full time or Part time opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- PTO accrual & all major holidays recognized
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing, and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
- Analyze x-rays to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Patient chiropractic care and education
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships
- Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
- Sales of membership packages
- 4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college
- A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
- Passing scores for Parts I, II, III, and IV from NCBE
- A recent NBCE SPEC exam is an acceptable alternative for Part IV
- Valid DC license in the applicable state
- Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in the applicable state
Associated topics: ankle, foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic surgery, reconstructive, replacement, spine, surgeon, surgery