What You Will Do:Diagnose and treat musculoskeletal conditions of spinal column and extremities to prevent disease and correct abnormalities of the body.
- Examine patient to determine nature and extent of disorder.
- Perform diagnostic procedures including physical, neurologic, and orthopedic examinations, laboratory tests, and other procedures.
- Manipulate spinal column and other extremities to adjust, align, or correct abnormalities caused by neurologic and kinetic articular dysfunction.
- Utilize supplementary measures such as exercise, rest, water, light, heat, and nutritional therapy.
What You Will Need:Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Chiropractor obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.Credentialing done by Medical Staff department required.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).Credentialing done by Medical Staff department preferred.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) or Doctor of Optometry (OD) or Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM) required.
Additional Preferences:No additional preferences.Visa Eligibility: None Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:Ascension Borgess is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.