Progressive multidisciplinary practice focused on providing the community with specialty chiropractic care. Our practice is a full-service provider of comprehensive bone, joint, and muscle care. Our goal is to continue our mission in providing our patients with the highest level of care and compassion they deserve in a personalized setting.
We are looking for a professional, service-oriented team player to lead our very busy chiropractic practice. As a full-time Chiropractor, you will be responsible for utilizing techniques to alleviate problems in patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems. Candidates must have strong organization and leadership skills and be able to coordinate and track a variety of details to provide a seamless patient experience.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent work ethic, be a quick learner, enjoy multi-tasking and staying organized, be flexible, and understand the importance of a positive, courteous and a professional attitude in the workplace. Great attention to detail and clear communication with patients are essential.
If you possess these qualities, please read on. Below is the job description:
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Perform a series of manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system.
- Evaluate the functioning of the neuromuscular skeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis.
- Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients' health and medical histories; questioning, observing, and examining patients.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Advise patients about recommended courses of treatment.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories.
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken.
- Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Counsel patients about nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, and other matters.
- Consult with and refer patients to appropriate health practitioners when necessary.
Suggest and apply the use of supports such as straps, tapes, bandages, and braces if necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Chiropractor:
- Our ideal candidate possesses 1+ years of experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential to build relationships with patients
- Superior time management skills and the ability to juggle a large patient load
- Ability to empathize with patients who are in chronic pain and a strong desire to help improve their quality of life
- Must be able to think critically and make judgements about how best to help patients
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a close-knit team
- Up to date on the latest chiropractic practices and a desire to provide cutting-age care
- Must be in good physical condition and have the dexterity and strength to perform adjustments and manipulations on patients
Education: Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) degree and state license required.
Job Type: Full-time