We are looking for an experienced Chiropractic Associate to join our growing integrative practice located in Roanoke, Virginia among the Blue Ridge Mountains!
As the region s first integrative practice, we are a cutting-edge facility offering chiropractic, physical medicine, regenerative medicine, physical rehabilitation, decompression therapy, medical weight loss, and functional medicine. We have a second location in Denver, Colorado with plans to continue expansion within each market. An ideal candidate will be a natural leader, excellent adjuster, thrives in a team environment, empathetic, willing to learn, confident in clinical skills, excellent communication skills and ultimately does what s necessary to get the job done.
Must be eligible for immediate licensure in Virginia. Competitive salary with bonus and potential for practice equity, health insurance, and IRA Match.
A little about Balance Wellspace Integrative Medicine:
Our Mission is to help our patients achieve the following:
Capture peace of mind
Achieve overall health and wellness through improved quality of life
Our purpose is to change the healthcare paradigm within our communities.
Guaranteed Promise from Our Practice: A team that will do whatever it takes to help our patients achieve their goals.
1) Genuine: We are an authentic organization in the way we think, feel, and act. We only recommend what we believe the patient needs to restore function and achieve the goals set nothing more, nothing less.
2) Innovative: We are a cutting-edge organization and believe in ongoing education to fully understand and apply the most advanced methods of care for our patients. We strive to think outside of the box to help our patients achieve their goals.
3) Transparency: We believe in FULL disclosure of findings, care plan recommendations and finances to ensure there are no surprises. We understand that an educated patient reduces unnecessary stress and allows them to be a full participant in their care.
4) Discipline: We understand that simply doing your job will never change healthcare. It is imperative that we are have the discipline to consistently follow through with all activities and tasks assigned, prioritize the patient experience, adhere to all policies and procedures, and doing whatever it takes each day to ensure successful patient outcomes and success as a business.
5) Results: Our patients expect results with their care in our practice and we need to expect results from each team member.
If you are interested, please forward your CV to ...@balanceroanoke.com.
Balance opened its doors March 2006 and over the years, expanded our vision to include cutting-edge services that would benefit our community. In January 2017, we became the first integrated practice in Southwestern Virginia offering Regenerative Medicine, Chiropractic, Physical Rehabilitation, Functional Medicine and Massage Therapy services. With this transition, we became Balance Wellspace Integrative Medicine our community s one stop wellness center. Our philosophy is simple take great care of your patients and they will stay and refer other great patients. Our vision is to change the medical paradigm in our community this is why we exist and how we will improve the overall health in our community.
DUTIES: Serve as personal trainer working with patients and their rehabilitation programs under the direction of a Nurse Practitioner and/or Chiropractor. Able to confidently correct form, create exercise plans that accommodate clients with limitations (such as injuries, decreased ranges of motion, etc.). Work accurately within computerized software check patients in/out, document visit progression, answer questions of patients and be able to communicate clearly back to the patient, able to communicate any issues to the Nurse Practitioner/Chiropractor, assist transitioning patients to other areas in the center and assist other team members with tasks necessary for the business to run smoothly.
REQUIREMENTS: Friendly with patients. Excellent ability to communicate. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining friendliness. Ability to multi-task in the rehabilitation setting, you will be juggling multiple patients in the same time frame. Excellent computer skills with the ability to learn software programs. Accurate record keeping. Capable of working closely with peers, interacting with clients, organizing and prioritizing. Non-smoker.
EDUCATION: Four year degree in related field, Certification in Personal Training. High preference to Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
This position could evolve into other roles within the center, including billing, management and/or marketing.
2110 Carolina Ave. SW
Roanoke: VA 24014
Monday 8:00 am
- 6:30 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am
- 6:30 pm
Wednesday 7:00 am
- 6:30 pm
Thursday 8:00 am
- 6:30 pm