Are you passionate about Chiropractic care?
Do you love helping people feel their best?
Are you tired of all the hassles of running your own practice or working in someone elses and not getting paid?
If you answered YES and Chiropractic is your calling, not just a job, you re our kind of Chiropractor!
Compensation: $60,000 - $75,000
What We Offer:
- Full time career position with flexible hours
- Generous base pay plus performance bonuses, above market compensation income package
- Health Benefits offered and vary based on location
- Company paid malpractice insurance
- Career position with upward mobility
- Patient Centered Team approach to reaching results and growth
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients.
- Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Turn-Key SOAP notes software
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships
- Doctor of Chiropractor License for Texas
- Cheerful, outgoing demeanor
- Able to work weekends/evenings (as required)
- Able to use office equipment, computer, scanner, and phone system
- Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of workspace
- Dedication to high quality service
- Maintain a professional appearance and appropriate attire
- Enthusiastic approach to customer service
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.