(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted) Chiropractor - Atascadero CA chiro
We are seeking a Chiropractor for a Chiropractic Private Practice to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care
as part of a healthcare team.
Location: Atascadero, CA
Job duties include:
* Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
* Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
* Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
* Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
* Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
* Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
* Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
* Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
* Patient chiropractic care and education
* Building positive doctor-patient relationships
* Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
Licensed as a Chiropractor in the state of California
list of 2 items
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong leadership qualities
Perks And Benefits
Competitive compensation of $120,000 to $170,000 annually
No weekend work
This is a full-time position 4-5 days per week
Hours Of Operation are:
Hours of operation are:
Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to5 :00 pm
Please click "APPLY NOW" for consideration!
Associated topics: clinic, family medicine physician, family practice physician, hospitalist, practice, practice physician, practitioner, primary care, provider, urgent