Are you ready to be part of our team of superstars? We are looking for a passionate Chiropractor to join our growing Medical team at Hudson Medical + Wellness.ABOUT Hudson Medical + Wellness
Hudson Medical + Wellness is your one-stop shop to healthy living. In 2010, we opened a health and wellness practice with the goal of revolutionizing healthcare. Since opening, we have worked towards that goal by building a team of dedicated board-certified doctors and wellness providers in 10+ diverse specialties our innovative integrative approach to health and wellness is transforming our patients lives for the better. Our fellowship-trained medical doctors and Wellness providers work together to create a personalized and comprehensive treatment plans. We are dedicated to treating acute and chronic pain, as well as a variety of other health conditions.
We have an office in Tribeca and a state-of-the-art facility in the West Village, where we are expanding our functional and regenerative medicine programs. Hudson Medical + Wellness is full of opportunity, excitement, strong minds, and great people. If you re looking for a collaborative, creative environment where you can make a difference in the lives of others, you ll fit right in. Come and be part of a young and dynamic team that has a revolutionary approach to health and wellness.Requirements
on Hudson Wellness is actively seeking for a passionate Chiropractor. This position is an as needed basis and will require flexibility in scheduling. Our well-developed office space and protocols offer chiropractic to work alongside acupuncturists, physical therapists, and massage therapists as well as a full medical staff.Responsibilities
Desired Skills And Experience
- Participate in staff development mentoring, education, and guidance.
- Willingness to participate in educational initiatives for staff, community and professional audiences
- Perform examination and treatment of various musculoskeletal pathologies of the spine and extremities
- Integration with other disciplines within Hudson Wellness to deliver a comprehensive coordinated approach to care
- Ability to provide manual therapy with a variety of techniques (i.e. spinal adjusting, extremity adjusting, Active Release Therapy, and Graston techniques)
- Formulation of a plan of care for treatment and ability to communicate with the patient the course of treatment moving forward
Education and Certification
- Expected to be fully capable of treating direct access
- Good examination skills and ability to communicate a clear and concise diagnosis
- Musculoskeletal experience is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of medical billing and insurance process
- Strong leadership skills, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage patients
- Show empathy towards patients by listening to the patient and address any concerns or issues they may have with the treatment approach
- Exceptional oral and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Secondary language is a plus (Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese)
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Doctorate in Chiropractic
- Out-patient (non-operative and operative) clinical expertise emphasizing differential diagnosis
- Expertise or certification in a subspecialty area preferred, i.e. Hip Certified, Overhead Athlete, Concussion management, etc.
- Current and valid New York State License
We hope we sparked your interest. If you are ready to apply, please send your resume and application to ...@hudsonmedical.com. We look forward to receiving your application.Benefits
Hudson Medical Group offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. Hudson Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: bhlex, certified residential medication aide, delivery, home health aide, maternity, midwife, nac, patient care technician, rss, wh4