Aligned Health Center is the first and only Chiropractic BioPhysics clinic in the Northeast Ohio area. Our practice is consistently growing and we are looking for another Doctor to help provide the best possible chiropractic care to our patients. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, we want to hear from you!
- Be a go-getter
- Be fearless and passionate about conveying chiropractic to everyone
- Be coachable
- Be willing and able to market yourself to the public
- Have great bedside manner with patients
- Be willing to work hard and also play hard
- Perform a Day 1 Consultation and Exam
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
- Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Provide a recommended course of treatment
- Perform a ROF
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
- Build positive doctor-patient relationships
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Perform external marketing to obtain new patients as well as benefit from our marketing sources
We will provide:
- All training
- Generous base pay plus performance bonuses
- Paid time off
- Company-paid malpractice insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- 4 year bachelor degree from an accredited college
- A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
- Passing scores for Parts I,II,III and IV from NCBE
- Valid DC license in applicable state
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist