Due to continued growth, Meridian HealthCare, a large non-profit integrated healthcare agency with 250 employees and 13 locations in Mahoning and Trumbull Counties, is searching for a Chiropractor to join our team. The desired candidate will be a proponent for alternative medicine and maintaining wellness.
Our company offers a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
- 12 days paid vacation and 9 paid holidays within your first year of employment
- 17 paid vacation and 9 paid holidays after your first year
- Paid sick time
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Additional optional benefits: short term disability, long term disability, flexible spending account, etc.
- Pension plan with employer matching 50% of what you contribute, up to 2.5% of your salary
Meridian HealthCare traces its roots back to 1972, when it was incorporated as a community-based organization with a goal of serving individuals and families struggling with addiction.
Meridian HealthCare's focus is Saving Lives, Serving Communities. We offer a person-centered integrated care approach that includes, prevention, recovery, primary healthcare, housing, criminal justice services and much more.Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Associated topics: adult, behavioral, behavioral healthcare, casework, family, mental, npho, outpatient, social service, violence