Are you passionate about Chiropractic care?
Do you love helping people feel their best?
Are you tired of all the hassles of running your own practice and not getting paid?
If you answered "YES" and Chiropractic is your calling, not just a job, you're our kind of Chiropractor!
At The Joint, our mission is to improve the quality of life through routine and affordable Chiropractic care. We are positively changing Chiropractic care nationwide. The Joint is the largest provider of non-insurance, self-pay Chiropractic health care in the United States. Our network consists of modern, consumer-friendly Chiropractic clinics and Doctors of Chiropractic that deliver quality care of the highest standards. At The Joint, our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing Chiropractic maintenance and preventative care.
If you are committed to convenient, quality Chiropractic care for all and meet the qualifications below, we invite you to apply.
* Full time DC's
* Full time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life and 401(k)
* PTO & Paid holidays
* Company paid malpractice insurance
* Multiple clinics coming to Virginia Beach & Hampton VA soon!!
* Opportunities for advancement across the nation
* Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
* Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
* Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
* Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
* Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
* Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
* Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
* Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
* Patient chiropractic care and education
* Building positive doctor-patient relationships
* Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
* Sales of membership packages
* 4 year bachelor degree from accredited college
* A doctor of chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
* Passing scores for Parts I,II,III and IV from NCBE
* A recent NBCE SPEC exam is acceptable alternative for Part IV
* Valid DC license in applicable state
* Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in applicable state
Associated topics: care physician, family medicine, family practice physician, hospitalist, physician, physician md do, practice, practice physician, practitioner, urgent care