As a wellness pioneer, Life Time is reshaping the way consumers approach their health by integrating where we move, work and live digitally and physically all with the primary goal of helping people lead healthy, happy lives. Life Time is committed to an inclusive culture that welcomes and respects everyone. We promote an inviting community that supports all people on their path to a healthy way of life.
- To Restore, Maintain, & Optimize Human Function
WE PURSUE OUR MISSION BY:
- Screening everyone for physical risk factors (poor movement patterns and posture)
- Treating the physical (muscular, skeletal, and nervous) with an awareness of the mental emotional, and social components of the body.
- Treating those who do not have symptoms in order to prevent future symptoms and optimize health
- Integrated physical therapy and chiropractic care within Life Time Fitness locations. Integrated care includes an evaluation performed together and a treatment plan designed together by the physical therapist and chiropractor. Each treatment includes exceptional chiropractic care, manual therapy and innovative and effective rehabilitation.
- LifeClinic is currently seeking a chiropractor to provide exceptional care to our LifeClinic patients.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Passionately share LifeClinics Beliefs and Values
- Be self-driven in nature
- Be not only passionate about living a healthy way of life but live one themselves
- Be passionate about learning and receptive to teaching
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be passionate about educating others
- Possess a desire to be part of a team and be willing and able to work with a team of people
- Be able to provide fun, creative, and energetic patient care
- Possess exceptional manual skills
- Graduate of an accredited chiropractic program
- Current license as a chiropractor in the state of practice
- 2 years of experience required
Life Time is a place for everyone. As an organization, we are committed to an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace that respects and celebrates the unique contributions of each individual while ensuring we remain an equal opportunity employer that recruits, hires, trains and promotes based on merit and qualifications.
Associated topics: activity therapist, clinician, lactation consultant, movement therapist, orthopedic, orthopedic therapy, physical, physical therapist, physical therapy, rehab