We are seeking skilled Chiropractors who are committed to excellence and delivering the highest level of chiropractic care to work full-time or part-time. We are growing and want you to join our team!
We are open to local candidates and anyone who is interested in relocating to the Phoenix, AZ, Boise, ID or Spokane, WA area. We currently have 11 clinics in the Arizona and Idaho market and we are continuing to expand.
- Doctor of Chiropractor License for State of state you are applying in or ability to obtain license
- Proficiency in the standard four diversified adjustments including: Supine Cervical, Prone Thoracic, supine (AP) thoracic and bilateral side posture
- Cheerful, outgoing demeanor and enthusiastic approach to exceptional patient support
- Maintain a professional appearance and appropriate attire
- Ability to work some weekends as needed
- New graduates are encouraged to apply
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Provide consultations, exams, and treatment plans for chiropractic maintenance visits
- Provide high quality care and advice to each and every patient
- Ability to build relationships and educate patients on benefits of regular chiropractic wellness care
- Enter chiropractic visits notes into electronic notes software
- Utilize diversified adjustments and drop tables
Salary and Benefits
- $80,000 - $90,000 per year
- Company paid malpractice insurance and other benefits
- Eligible for relocation reimbursement
About The Joint Corp.
Driven by the mission to improve the quality of life through routine and affordable chiropractic care, The Joint Chiropractic is an emerging growth company making quality care convenient and affordable for patients seeking pain relief and ongoing wellness.
You are applying to work with a franchisee of The Joint Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set own terms of employment, including wage and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees.
Associated topics: bilingual, family medicine, family practice, family practice physician, outpatient, physician md, primary, primary care, urgent, urgent care