We are exclusive recruiters for chiropractor owned / operated clinics in UAE, India, Philippines. We help you find the right fit for your foreign practices’ opportunities in these countries.
1) Consult with patient regarding their health concerns; obtain and record patients' medical histories. Evaluate the functioning of the neuromusculoskeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis.
2) Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients' health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and interpreting x-rays and other imaging and lab tests as indicated.
3) Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties (subluxations) and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
4) Advise patients about recommended courses of treatment. Cash practices use care packages.
5) Perform a series of manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the neuromusculoskeletal system.
6) Maintain accurate case histories of patients and treatment notes.
7) Counsel patients about lifestyle: nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, and other matters.
How can we help with your career?
Far East Chiro Recruit helps to place chiropractic candidates in several Far Eastern countries (UAE, India, Philippines). Retention of associates is a high priority, so the employers offer benefits, holidays, vacation pay, CE credit reimbursement, etc. Adventuresome associates can transfer to another country to practice within the same groups of clinics every two years.