We are exclusive recruiters for chiropractor-owned and operated clinics in the Philippines, India, and the United Arab Emirates. We help you find the right fit for your foreign practice opportunities in these countries.
1) Consult with patients regarding their health concerns; obtain and record patients' medical histories. Evaluate the functioning of the neuromusculoskeletal system and the spine using systems of chiropractic diagnosis.
2) Diagnose health problems by reviewing patients' health and medical histories; questioning, observing, and examining patients; and interpreting x-rays and other imaging and lab tests as indicated.
3) Analyze X-rays to locate the sources of patients' difficulties (subluxations) and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
4) Advise patients about recommended courses of treatment. Cash practices use care packages.
5) Perform a series of manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, to correct the neuromusculoskeletal system.
6) Maintain accurate case histories of patients and treatment notes.
7) Counsel patients about lifestyle: nutrition, exercise, sleeping habits, stress management, and other matters.
How can we help with your career?
Far East Chiro Recruit helps to place chiropractic candidates in several Asian and Far Eastern countries (Philippines, India, Dubai). Retention of associates is a high priority, so employers offer benefits, holidays, vacation pay, CE credit reimbursement, etc. Adventuresome associates can transfer to another country to practice within the same groups of clinics every two to three years.
NOTE: We now are accepting applications for chiropractic academics to place as faculty in the newly developing chiropractic programs in these countries.
We are exclusive recruiters for chiropractor-owned and operated clinics in the Philippines, India & the United Arab Emirates. We help you find the right fit for your foreign practice opportunities in these countries.
We also are building a pool of chiropractic academics to place as faculty in the growing number of foreign chiropractic programs.