Are you a chiropractor who once had bigger dreams?
Keep an open mind and we will show you what’s possible.
This is a rare opportunity to step into a new life.
One of our DCs is relocating, leaving behind a very committed patient base.
- You can walk into an established maintenance patient base with the capacity to see up to 200 a week.
- You could be earning up to £125K.
- Support with new patients, easy to build further
- Initial retainer of £3,000 per month based on experience
- Working in open plan, light, spacious, and airy clinic
(don’t worry if you haven’t done this - we can teach you that bit)
- 24.5 hours per week in practice, 3.5 hours shifts + training and coaching
(Yes, we effectively, lovingly, easily and ethically see lots of patients in a focused week)
- 3 days off per week
- Paid ticket to ChiroEurope, Vital Experience and access to leading coaching program
- In house coaches, marketing team, operational team to support you so you can focus on being the Chiropractor.
- Great community of chiropractors supporting and inspiring each other.
- Relocation package potentially available
In Bristol with great access to motorways, international airport and an excellent quality of life in the city or the countryside.
- You love chiropractic
- You love patients
- You are working to become a great adjuster
- You want to be a congruent, happy, successful chiropractor
- You don’t want practice from fear anymore
Send an e-mail to email@example.com with your mobile number and availability to speak. Forget the CV or a rambling covering letter – just tell me that you care about your patients and want to talk (and that you are a qualified chiropractor, not just a retired astronaut who wants to do something more meaningful).
If you like you can also come and shadow our team, talk to them and meet some patients.
We do things differently here, that work best for our patients and for our chiropractor’s. Come find out what that looks like. What do you have to lose?
GET IN TOUCH NOW
Check out Sarah's chiropractic journey:
If this sounds like the job for you please apply below!
Financial success - A Chiropractor at Willow is focused on one thing, being a great Chiropractor. This allows you to spend the vast majority of time with patients - making your working week extremely profitable.
Profession-leading support systems - Less stress and more fun; made possible by a first-class support structure. You will be focused solely on serving our patients because we have a team of experts who handle everything else - from admin and accounts to marketing and staff management.
World class coaching programme - Willow’s coaching is second to none. We have developed the most comprehensive coaching program in the entire chiropractic profession.
Community - We know that chiropractic can be a stressful, lonely vocation. That’s why we built a community of like-minded people who believe in the profession’s significance.
Our clinics - With 7 open plan clinics situated across Bristol, whether you prefer the busy city or the calm countryside we will have a clinic that suits you. We have gone above and beyond to design calm but energetic clinics that inspire positivity, allowing you to do your best work.