Live, work, and play in the heart of the beautiful Willamette Valley! Our practice is located just one hour from the beach and 2 hours to the top of the Cascade Mountains.
About the Practice:
Natural Life Chiropractic currently has 2 DC’s, several massage therapists, CA’s and a full support staff at our beautiful family practice located in historic Coburg, Oregon.
Our office utilizes primarily Diversified, Gonstead, and Thompson Drop adjusting styles, with portions of many different techniques, including Activator, SOT, Pettibon, and extremity adjusting, combined with various physiotherapies, massage, Active Release, IASTM, digital radiographs, and a full rehabilitation bay.
We treat patients of all ages and all types of cases, and are looking for the perfect DC to join our busy practice long-term. Our marketing is almost exclusively word-of-mouth, based on our reputation and involvement in the community. The clinic is lower volume (expect around 20 patients per day), with an emphasis on high-quality, evidence-based care.
About the Position:
This is a full-time salaried position with generous bonuses. Because we have a busy patient load already, we prefer someone with some experience and ready to treat and manage patients, but are open to a confident, motivated, and sound new graduate.
· Friendly, committed, hardworking, and efficient
· Proficient in physical exams, radiographs, manual adjustments, and patient education/home care
· Excellent documentation is a MUST (we currently utilize Office Ally EHR software)
· Able to confidently work with different personality types (basic proficiency in Spanish a plus)
· Competent in physiotherapies, rehabilitation, and soft tissue release or willingness to learn
· Adaptable schedule, willing to work some Saturdays
Benefits and Compensation:
· Guaranteed base salary ($75,000-$100,000 experience-dependent) with competitive bonus structure
· Paid time off
· IRA with company contribution
· Fully paid medical and dental health insurance
· Assistance with licensing and continuing education reimbursement
· Affordable housing assistance