The 2023 ACA (American Chiropractic Association) Rehab Symposium, will be held at the newly-renovated Horseshoe Las Vegas Resort & Casino on March 17-19 in Las Vegas, Nev.
The speaker line-up for the event with topics will include:
· Emily Splichal, DPM (Neurosensory Stacking — A New Approach to Stabilization)
· Sean Drake, MS, DC (The Modern Athlete)
· Justin Hildebrand, DC (Dry Needling in the Chiropractic Office)
· Sten Stray-Gunderson (Blood Flow restriction Applications — Rehab and Beyond)
· Michael Braccio, DC (Lower Extremity Tendinopathy Rehab)
“The annual Rehab Council Symposium is a good place to learn about and understand what’s coming up next and find emerging technology for doctors in the field,” says ACA Rehab Council Past President Jeffrey Tucker. “At the 2022 symposium we saw many familiar vendors that are branching out into new specialty equipment, and we had several new brands. I felt energized and invigorated being all together again. The speakers ignited many useful ideas.”
Twelve hours of CEUs will be available.
“The council looks forward to having outstanding presenters, participating live together, and having a great list of past and new vendors as well,” Tucker says. “Members and non-members of the council are welcome.”
For more information go to ACARehabCouncil.org.