Perform spinal adjustments and other bodily adjustments with the purpose of correcting the musculoskeletal system
• Perform medical examinations with focus on the patient's posture and spinal condition and make appropriate medical recommendations for services.
• Diagnose any health problems by looking at the patients' medical history and information provided during observational questions and examination
• Monitor neuromuscular skeletal system functioning and spinal performance through chiropractic diagnosis - monitor the patient's vital signs
• Perform medical testing as required
• Create a treatment plan and management plan that is to be followed by the patient
• Utilize special chiropractic equipment for treatment purposes
• Modify the joints of the spine via the use of special devices and bare hands
• Inform patients on the appropriate exercises to help rehabilitate and achieve speedy recovery
• Complete paperwork and keep a medical file for each patient
• Maintain complete client confidentiality for their medical files and other paperwork
• Travel between two locations (possibly Greensboro and Durham)
Qualifications, Education, And Experience
• Graduate from an accredited chiropractic school.
• Must have a valid and unrestricted North Carolina Practice License as Supervising Chiropractor.
• Have or can obtain CPR Certification
• Must have at least 2-3 years' experience.