The Joint Chiropractic, Georgetown, TX, is in need of an energetic, passionate, and skilled Chiropractor for our subluxation-based clinic.
The Joint's innovative approach to the Chiropractic model lets you be the doctor you've always wanted to be, where the patient comes first.
No insurance paperwork, no insurance collections, no marketing decisions, no bureaucracy.
Join us on our mission by practicing pure Chiropractic while earning a professional salary, and sharing in the growth and success of the clinic.
- Hourly for part-time position
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Bonus opportunities
- Flexible Schedule: Currently looking for a Chiropractor for Friday 10 am - 7 pm, Sat/Sun 10 am - 4 pm, and Monday's if needing more hours 10 am - 7 pm. Will be willing to revise the schedule if needed
We are currently looking for a well-qualified Chiropractor to work in our clinic. We are looking for a very passionate, principle based Chiropractor who is looking for structured growth, can see a high volume of patients, are driven for success, and are very outgoing.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Provide consultations, exams and treatment plans for chiropractic maintenance patients
- Ability to provide high volume of chiropractic adjustments daily
- Primarily utilizing diversified adjustments and drop tables
- Ability to educate patients on benefits of regular Chiropractic maintenance
- Enter chiropractic visit notes into electronic notes software
- Ability to manage clinic staff (as necessary)
- DC License for Texas in good standing or ability to obtain a license in Texas
- Cheerful, outgoing demeanor
- Able to work weekends/evenings (as required)
- Able to use office equipment; computer, scanner, and phone system
- Maintain the cleanliness of the clinic and organization of work space
- Dedication to high quality service
- Maintain a professional appearance and appropriate attire
- Enthusiastic approach to customer service