The Joint is the largest provider of non-insurance, private pay chiropractic health care in the United States. Our network consists of modern, consumer-friendly chiropractic clinics and individually selected Doctors of Chiropractic that deliver quality care of the highest standards.
Routine activities regularly cause misalignment's of the spine. These misalignment's, otherwise known as subluxations or joint dysfunctions, create interference with the transmission of proper nerve communication through the spine and extremities. This can cause decreased joint motion, pain, discomfort and/or a lessening of the body's ability to function properly. Chiropractic focuses on conditions stemming from restricted joint motion, mainly of the spine and related nervous system, and the effects of these disorders on general health.
At The Joint our primary focus is on providing our patients with a pathway towards better health through ongoing chiropractic maintenance and preventative care. Our number one concern is the health and safety of the people we serve. Therefore, we only accept those patients determined to have the potential to benefit from our care.
Rest assured, should the need for further testing or a second opinion be warranted, you will be referred to the appropriate health care provider and/or facility, when indicated.
Our licensed chiropractors use the manual adjustment techniques frequently used by other chiropractors in the profession. These techniques are delivered through the gentle application of a targeted motion where and when indicated to achieve improved alignment and motion of the body's spinal column and extremities. This is commonly referred to as an adjustment or manual manipulation. Other techniques may also be utilized for greater precision and effectiveness when necessary.
The Joint Chiropractic is accepting resumes for a Chiropractic Doctor in our Mission, Texas clinic, The Joint Sharyland.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
* Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
* Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
* Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
* Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
* Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
* Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken, when medically necessary.
* Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
* Patient chiropractic care and education
* Building positive doctor-patient relationships
* Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
Qualifications for a Joint Chiropractor are higher than many states requirements for licensure.
* 4 year bachelor degree from accredited college
* A doctor of chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
* Passing scores for Parts I,II,III and IV from NCBE
* A recent NBCE SPEC exam is acceptable alternative for Part IV
* Valid DC license in applicable state
* Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance in applicable state
Full Time DC's
Part time DC's
* Hourly rate