Ever wish you would be provided a path for continued professional growth?
Join a well established, growing integrative practice located in Roanoke, Virginia where you will learn and be rewarded for your work. Be a part of a team that supports each other and wants to see each team member succeed. We will train and guide you to be the most effective and successful doctor you can be.
As the region's first integrative practice, we are a cutting-edge facility offering chiropractic, physical medicine, regenerative medicine, physical rehabilitation, decompression therapy, medical weight loss, and functional medicine. We have a second location in Denver, Colorado with plans to continue expansion within each market and opportunities for professional growth to go along with that expansion.
An ideal candidate will be trainable, excellent adjuster, thrives in a team environment, empathetic, willing to learn, confident in clinical skills, excellent communication skills and ultimately willing to put the time and effort in to learning our systems and procedures.
Must be eligible for licensure in Virginia. Competitive salary with bonus and excellent benefits, health insurance, and IRA Match.
Salary $65,000-$80,000 plus attainable bonus
A little about Balance Wellspace Integrative Medicine......
Our Mission is to help our patients achieve the following:
· Experience clarity
· Develop confidence
· Capture peace of mind
· Achieve overall health and wellness through improved quality of life
Our purpose is to change the healthcare paradigm within our communities.
Guaranteed Promise from Our Practice: A team that will do whatever it takes to help our patients achieve their goals.
1) Genuine: We are an authentic organization in the way we think, feel, and act. We only recommend what we believe the patient needs to restore function and achieve the goals set – nothing more, nothing less.
2) Innovative: We are a cutting-edge organization and believe in ongoing education to fully understand and apply the most advanced methods of care for our patients. We strive to think outside of the box to help our patients achieve their goals.
3) Transparency: We believe in FULL disclosure of findings, care plan recommendations and finances to ensure there are no surprises. We understand that an educated patient reduces unnecessary stress and allows them to be a full participant in their care.
4) Discipline: We understand that simply doing your “job” will never change healthcare. It is imperative that we are have the discipline to consistently follow through with all activities and tasks assigned, prioritize the patient experience, adhere to all policies and procedures, and doing whatever it takes each day to ensure successful patient outcomes and success as a business.
5) Results: Our patients expect results with their care in our practice and we need to expect results from each team member.
Job Type: Full-time
Base Pay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year