We are seeking skilled Chiropractors who are committed to excellence and delivering the highest level of chiropractic care to work full-time or part-time. We are growing and want you to join our team!
We are open to local candidates and anyone who is interested in relocating to the Mobile area. This will be our 1st clinic in the Mobile area and have plans to open additional clinics in the Mobile and Baldwin county areas.
About The Joint Corp.
Driven by the mission to improve the quality of life through routine and affordable chiropractic care, The Joint Chiropractic is an emerging growth company making quality care convenient and affordable for patients seeking pain relief and ongoing wellness. For more information, visit www.thejoint.com.
Salary and Benefits
- Starting salary of $60,000+ per year plus generous bonus structure
- Part-time compensation ranges between $25-35/hour
- Malpractice insurance covered
- Vacation-10 days paid after 1 Year
- Continuing Education Credits-$300 after 1 year
- License renewal fee-after 1 year
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Doctor of Chiropractor License for State of Alabama or ability to obtain license
- Cheerful, outgoing demeanor and enthusiastic approach to exceptional patient support
- Maintain a professional appearance and appropriate attire
- Availability to work clinic hours. Clinic hours are M-F 10-7 and Saturday 10-4
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Provide consultations, exams, and treatment plans for chiropractic maintenance visits
- Provide high quality care and expertise to patients
- Ability to build relationships and educate patients on benefits of regular chiropractic wellness care
- Enter chiropractic visits notes into electronic notes software
- Perform adjustments utilizing Diversified, drop and Activator techniques
What we are looking for in a Chiropractor
- Strong work ethic with a take charge attitude
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication
- A drive to bring quality chiropractic to the masses
- Fully Eligible for licensure and malpractice insurance in Alabama
You are applying to work with a franchisee of The Joint Corp. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set own terms of employment, including wage and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees.