Seeking full-time Chiropractic Physician for high volume wellness clinic
- Full time: Monday – Thursday; 7am - 12pm & 2pm – 6:30pm
- Three day weekends
- Generous base pay of $60-$65k
- Performance bonuses
- Two weeks paid time off annually
- Company paid malpractice insurance & CEUs
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients' neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care. Provide a recommended course of treatment.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories, as indicated.
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays to be taken in house, when medically necessary.
- Analyze x-rays to locate the sources of patients' difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Patient chiropractic care and education
- Building positive doctor-patient relationships
- Maintaining accurate and timely patient records
- 4-year bachelor's degree from accredited college
- A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
- Passing scores for Parts I, II, III and IV from NCBE
- A recent NBCE SPEC exam is acceptable alternative for Part IV
- Fully eligible for Malpractice Insurance
The Right Fit:
- Exceptional communication skills and bedside manner
- Positive, energetic leader
- Dependable team player
- Great adjusting skills in: Diversified, Thompson Drop, Activator Methods, SOT, Cox Flexion/Distraction, Intersegmental Traction
- Looking for a doctor that either does not want to own a practice but enjoys seeing patients and is dynamic and passionate about patient care or a doctor that wants to grow a practice with the option to buy it out, and understands how to grow patient base.