UTC Health and Rehab

  • Austin, TX, USA

UTC Health and Rehab is a multi disciplinary Family Practice/Occupational Medicine Provider.  We have locations in Austin, San Antonio and Corpus Christi. We provide medical care, physical rehabilitation, diagnostic testing, and free onsite claims management for our patients.  75% of our patients are Worker’s Compensation (Federal and State) and the remaining 25% are auto accidents and major medical.  We are looking for a chiropractor or a physical therapist for both our Austin and San Antonio clinics.