I think for many, many years chiropractic was the butt of a lot of jokes. I even remember a couple TV shows where the chiropractor was the dumb one because he wasn’t smart enough to be a “real” doctor. Or the other side is, we are depicted as super neurotic, health nuts who take supplements by the handful (oh no I do, do that lol).
Hey why not have a little fun with our profession and sometimes kooky ways??
Here are some popular and light-hearted chiropractic jokes….
- I never believed that chiropractors could solve my back problems…. 2 weeks later I stand corrected.
- What do you call a chiropractor that loves his job?… a crack addict
- Anyone need some old copies of Chiropractor Monthly?… I have a lot of back issues.
- “But Quasimodo, what makes you think you need to see a chiropractor?” “Oh it’s just a hunch…”
- Why was the chiropractor a good interrogator? He always got the suspect to crack
- I broke up with my chiropractic girlfriend. She was too manipulative
- My chiropractor is serious as hell. But he still cracks me up
- How many chiropractors does it take to change a light bulb? Just one but it will take about 8-10 visits
- What do you call two chiropractors who’ve got each others back? Vertebros
- Why did the chiropractor go bankrupt? He owed too much in back taxes
What’s your favorite chiropractic joke?
Kassandra Schultz D.C